Sunday, September 23, 2012

App review: EasyMoney



Since becoming a smartphone user for about 3 years, I find it is beneficial to me. I can check my facebook acc on the go. Twitter, blog, emails, news, etc all in one. So I guess I should share those apps that I find worthy to be downloaded and to be use onto my phone.

But of course.... this is my review and it does not meant that you will be having the same opinion as mine.

1st app to be review is EasyMoney.

Everybody use money. So if you want to know and track where your money go, you need an app to track it. Ive been using other app to monitor my money movement i.e. Expense Manager, Moneywise etc. But none can be compare to EasyMoney.


While others combine your account into one or separate it into different account, EasyMoney let you summarize your money into accounts that you been using i.e. bank, cash and credit cards. This accounts will be having its own subcategory which you can enter the details accordingly. The Account summary page will combine all the amount of all accounts into one. If you do not want all the accounts to be counted for i.e credit cards, you can edit it so that it would not be calculate together with all of the other accounts.

You can do your bill reminders, monthly/weekly/daily summary of spending and it even can be save in pdf or excel file for safekeeping. Talking about safe keeping, you can set a password so that nobody can view your accounts or budget.

I surely will recommend this app to monitor your money movements. The only issue about this app is that it is not free. Yes, there is a free app, but it only made available for a period of time for trial. After that, it will trigger a notification to ask you to buy the app. But this will not be a problem if you are a serious user of smartphones.

I'll give ****/5 for this app.


No comments: