Friday, January 21, 2011

Best Cinema in Klang Valley

I've been meaning to write this post for quite sometime..but always forget or some other matter more concerning for me to write than this. But since now I've the time, let me list down my personal best cinema in Klang Valley.

Well to be frank, there are only a few cinema patron in Klang Valley but there is a lot of places that we can go to watch the movie. My list are actually based on Cinema patron coz different patron use different lenses as well as sound system.

I actually watch movie for what it worth. I like to watch movie that have a lot of action ie The Matrix trilogy, Lord of the rings trilogy, Avatar etc... So there is no way that I want to watch a movie like Chocolate, Meet The Parents, Twilight etc UNLESS Erma want to watch it.

My review will be based on Recommend cinema location, Sound System, Cinema hall size and seating.

So this is my list of Cinema in no particular order:

1. Golden Screen Cinemas.

During my study days, I can only watch movie that is closer to me. So Jusco Bukit Raja is the nearest cinema to my place. I dont like GSC so much just bcoz the bad sound system. It is more worst when watching 3D movie.

Cinema location recommend: Pavilion, KL.
Sound System: 2/5
Cinema Hall sizes: 3/5
Seating: 2/5
Overall rating: 2/5

2. BIG Cinemas.

I dont recommend at all. Unless you want to watch the movie for the 2nd time or the other cinemas already fully booked.

Cinema Location recommend: Brem Mall, Kepong.
Sound System: 2/5
Cinema Hall Sizes: 2/5
Seating: 4/5
Overall Rating: 2.5/5

3. IMAX, Berjaya Times Square.

If you want to watch a 3D movie with HUGE screen. Then this is the place. I still remember when Transformers start showing in cinemas, I want to watch the movie @ IMAX thinking that the movie will be in 3D. How wrong am I.
Its a great place to watch 3D movie. Unfortunetely, the latest news is that this cinema has closed.

4. Tanjung Golden Villages Cinemas.

Previously, this is the place that I will recommend if you want to watch & enjoy the movie. It has decent sound system. The cinema hall is quite big. The seat is ok

Cinema location recommend: Pavilion, KL.
Sound System: 3.5/5
Cinema Hall sizes: 2/5
Seating: 2/5
Overall rating: 3/5

5. Cathay Cineplexes.

This is always been my personal favourite cineplexes if I want to watch movies. It has great sound system, nice seating, a lot of cinema hall and of coz easy to find parking. I will definitely recommend this place if you want to watch movies.

Cinema location recommend: e@curve, Mutiara Damansara (Formerly known as Cineleisure).
Sound System: 5/5.
Cinema hall sizes: 4/5.
Seating: 3.5/5.
Overall Rating: 4/5

This is my list, if its defer to your liking. It's up to you. This is my personal opinion.. Hope you guys find this post informative.

Cheers.

No comments: