Monday, May 25, 2009

Bz weekender!!: Dead ahead!!

Fuh...

Gua baru blk dr ngantar my brother in law merisik last weekend.... Its a very...very simple event. And guess what?.. by end of next month my BIL akan jadi suami org..

And that will add further bz schedule for me & erma starting from the 1st weekend of June until the end of July!! Luckily this coming weekend xder any event, ble ar gua & erma tgk either Angel Or Demon or Terminator Salvation, that is if Erma is ok.....

& not to mention that I need to take care of Erma...not that gua x jaga dia... but as the time ticks by...I need to take extra care of Erma.

At least something great coming along the way: MU are coming to town!! and Ive got the tickets!! hehe....

Though its seems like gua dah start cepat penat & bile penat...mule le nak memarah...Gua tgh bljr nak control all this tiredness la... additional responsibilities la.. as all men before me has gone thru it.... so why gua x bole?

No comments: