Sunday, February 01, 2009

1st Movie of the year: Red Cliff 2


Just came back from watching the movie. Well its a 2nd part of a 2 part movie inspire from the "Battle of the 3 Kingdoms". The preview mention that this movie is the biggest in terms of budget and good reviews from film critics. So as we have watch the 1st part of the movie (to be honest, I didn't have any clue about this movie earlier other that erma want to watch T. Kaneshiro berlakon, but when I saw Tony Leung play as the Viceroy Zhou.. what a relief), this movie is a must to watch in order to know the conclusion of the movie.


I won't go into details of the movie as byk review u all can get from other blog or etc but I will tell u the movie from my point of view. The movie took 2hr10min to complete. The storyline is ok as normally for a war movie, the strategy or the art of war must be the backbone of the movie. The war strategy are great. Followed by cerite sampingan like love, friendship betrayal bla..bla..bla. But as this should be the film with the biggest budget, I didn't see any scene that can make me feel "whoa".


Out of 5 star, I give 3.


No comments: